|Preclinical conservative dentistry||II BDS|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||III BDS, IV BDS|
|Degree||Specialization||Institute||Year of passing|
|BDS||Army College of Dental Sciences||2009|
|MDS||Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||Army College of Dental Sciences||2014|
1. Evaluation of alpha-adrenomimetic agents for gingival retraction: A Randomized Crossover Clinical Trial. Mehra N, Rathi A, Sharma R, Kaushik M, Sood T. J Conserv Dent 2019;22:533-7.
2. Comparative evaluation of effects of natural antioxidants on the shear bond strength of composite resin to bleached enamel. Rana R, Kaushik M, Sharma R, Reddy P, Mehra N. Indian journal of Dental Research 2019, 30: 112-6.
3. Spectrum of knowledge, confidence and intended behaviour among dental students and interns towards caries risk assessment, diagnosis and treatment. Roshni Sharma, Mamta Kaushik, Robin Singh, Neha Mehra. Paripex – Indian Journal of Research volume-8 (2); february-2019
4. Ever – stick post: Esthetic Transparent glass fibre post for efficient corono-radicular stabilization of compromised coronal tooth structure- Review. Dr Mamta Kaushik , Dr. Roshni Sharma, Dr. Soujanya, Dr. Neha mehra, Dr.Md Aleemuddin Heal Talk A Journal of Clinical Dentistry 2019
5. Qualitative and quantitative analysis of apical microleakage of different endodontic sealers. Vallari Jain, Prateeksha Chowdhry, Mamta Kaushik, Roshni Roshni, Neha Mehra. International journal of advanced research 2019;7(6):476-481
6. Influence of Different Periodontal Ligament Simulating Materials on the Incidence of Dentinal Cracks during Root Canal Preparation: An in vitro study. Rathi A, Chowdhary P, Kaushik M, Reddy P, Roshni Roshni, Mehra N. J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects. 2018; 12(3):196-200.
7. Stress distribution in endodontically treated abfracted mandibular premolarrestored with different cements and crowns: A three-dimensional finite element analysis. Kaushik M, Kumar U, Sharma R, Mehra N, Rathi A. J Conserv Dent 2018;21:557-61
8. Clinical Management of Root Resorption: A Report of Three Cases. Mehra N, Yadav M, Kaushik M, et al. Cureus 2018, 10(8): e3215. DOI 10.7759/cureus.321
9. Cone Beam Computed Tomography As An Aid In Management Of A Rare Case Of Anatomical Variation In Maxillary Second Molar With Multiple Root Canals: A Case Study. Mona Yadav, Neha Mehra, Mamta Kaushik, Roshni. British Journal of Pharmaceutical And Medical Research 2018; 3(2):859-864.
10. “C”- shaped root canal configuration in mandibular second molars: A case series. Vallari Jain, Pallavi Reddy, Mamta Kaushik, Roshni, Neha et al Asian Pacific Journal of Health Sciences. 2018; 5 (1): 28-30.
11. Assessment of Marginal Integrity of proximal Composite Resin Restorations performed with or without Magnification. Pallavi Reddy , Vallari Jain, Mamta Kaushik, Roshni, Neha Mehra, Ritu Rana, Mona Yadav et al. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017; 11(12): 1-4.
12. Effect of Green Coffee Bean Extract on Streptococcus Mutans Count: A Randomised Control Trial. Yadav M, Kaushik M, Roshni R, Reddy P, Mehra N, Jain V et al. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017; 11: 68-71.
13. A Novel Method to Distinguish Old Composite from Enamel: Spectrophotometric Validation. Sharma R , Sahoo S, Kaushik M, Reddy P, Mehra N, Kumar U; British Journal of Medicine And Medical Research. 2017; 19(4):1-10.
14. Assessment of the deleterious effects of therapeutic Anti-tussives on enamel. Mapping the chemical profile of over the counter cough lozenges using analytical HPLC. Sharma R , Kaushik M, Rana R, Reddy P, Mehra N, Yadav M et al. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research. 2016;18 (6):1-8.
15. The Effect of Coconut Oil Pulling on Streptococcus mutans Count in Saliva in Comparison with Chlorhexidine Mouthwash. Kaushik M, Reddy P, Roshni, Udameshi P, Mehra N, Marwaha A. The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice. 2016;17:38-41.
16. To evaluate the effect of sealers and time of post space prepapration on apical microleakage. Pooja Udameshi, Pallavi Pathak, Mamta Kaushik, Pallavi Reddy, Roshni, Neha Mehra. The Journal of Army College of Dental Sciences. 2015; 52-56
17. To Compare the effects of different Irrigation Techniques on inter-appointment medicament removal: An in vitro comparative evaluation using Scanning Electron microscope. Kitu Sheoran, Neha Mehra, Mamta Kaushik, Pallavi Reddy, Roshni. The Journal of Army College of Dental Sciences. 2015. 46- 51
18. Maxillary First Molars with Six Canals Diagnosed with the Aid of Cone Beam Computed Tomography: A Report of Two Cases. Kaushik M, Mehra N. Case Reports in Dentistry. 2013; 1-6.
1. Awarded the Best Scientific Oral Presentation in Delegate Category, titled, “Root and canal morphology of Maxillary First and Second Premolars in Indian population” at 33rd IACDE National Conference at Vijayawada on 16th – 18th November 2018.
2. Awarded with Medal and Certificate at the National PG Convention for Christening the Association News Letter “Pins and Posts” on 1 April 2016.
3. Winner of the “Rising Star” Award at the 31st IACDE & 24th IES National Conference, Kolkata on 23rd November 2016, as Association.
4. Appointed as the Associate Editor to the IACDE Newsletter “Pins and Posts” from November 2016 till November 2019.
5. Member of Analytical and Assessment Team of, Clinical Registry of Variations in Root Canal Anatomy.