Department of Oral Medicine, Diagnosis & Radiology
- The departments is involved in diagnosing all the patients and screen them with the following diagnostic aids and refer them to respective clinical departments for treatment:-
- Detailed case history of all the patients.
- Diagnosis and Rx plan of all the patients.
- Treatment of premalignant lesions & conditions.
- Treatment of oral mucosal lesions.
- Treatment of TMJ disorders & Orafacial pain.
- Treatment of salivary gland diseases.
- Screening of Oral cancer patients.
- Intra Oral Radiographs
(a) IOPA (b) Biterzing (c) Occlusal.
- Extra oral radiographs